When a large communications project or merger is on the horizon, call centers are oftentimes unsure about the cost and liability that comes with hiring temporary in-house or contracted employees to complete the venture.
Amtelco helps by providing Contracted Services. Our resources, expertise, and personnel who are trained in accordance with HIPAA directives, provides trusted resources and assistance when call centers need to update technologies, are involved in projects such as acquisitions and department mergers, look for advice about best practices, need guidance related to growth and future development, and more.
What Services Are Available with Contracted Services?
- Optional discovery and assessment of your system with a detailed report that includes recommendations and timelines for the conversion process.
- Converting from a legacy call center system to Contact-Based Architecture (CBA), Intelligent Series (IS), Genesis, IS On-Call, miSecureMessages, miTeamWeb, and more.
- Assist with projects such as adding new accounts, updating existing accounts, department mergers, etc.
- Provide best practices and develop a road map to follow when engaging in a new venture.
- Post-cutover site assessment.
- Data conversion.
- Ongoing project support.
What Are the Benefits of Using Contracted Services?
- Amtelco has the resources and expertise to convert legacy accounts to IS in-house.
- Trusting Amtelco with your clientele databases, highly confidential information, working in restricted areas, etc., versus outsourcing to an existing service or third party.
- Cost savings on labor, training, insurance and all the expenses that go along with maintaining a full-time employee workforce.
- Customers consistently report that using Amtelco’s enterprise-wide communication solutions lead to improved client satisfaction, reduced operator training times, fewer communication errors, and increased productivity.
- All Amtelco employees are trained in accordance with HIPAA directives.
Contact Us Today
When your business call center cannot find resources to help with communication projects, outsource the work to Amtelco’s trained, experienced, professional staff. Contact Brad Swift at 800-729-0752 or firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail).