Scheduling the on-call workforce for your healthcare organization or business clients shouldn’t be a burden! Our solution is intuitive and can be used and understood by people who are intimidated by other products.
Employees can remotely access their schedules via the Internet to view, edit, request assignments, swap shifts, add to personal and mobile calendars, and more.
Automated, real-time notifications provide management updates and alerts about unfilled schedules.
Access the information you need at any time, from virtually any place
Creating elaborate workforce schedules has never been easier with our web-based scheduling software. It integrates with your existing data to automate the process of compiling schedules.
Our widget-based application provides access to availability status, messages, directories, on-call schedules, call log monitoring, and reporting in one convenient package for desktop computer and mobile device users.
Your staff will find the scheduling process flexible, accurate, and straightforward when modifying schedules, dispatching messages, and maintaining directory contact methods.
Laser-focused patient care
Our mobile care team collaboration application enables staff to remotely access on-call schedules, directories, messages, reports, telephone scripts, and even historical call management data quickly and efficiently through the Internet or a healthcare organization’s internal networks.
Staff can view, edit, copy, override, assign, and unassign schedules in real-time. Directories enable employees to quickly find and contact staff without interrupting co-workers, and the reporting function provides accurate statistics about interactions and communications.
Providence Swedish: Improving On-Call Communication Delays and Code Call Workflows with Web-Based PlatformsRead More
Mobile workforce for answering services
Provide better service, improve workflows, increase efficiency, and eliminate costly errors
- Archives on-call schedules for later review.
- Creates quality assurance reports, audit trails, and other custom reports.
- Separates schedules by location/department/specialty to reduce errors.
- Integrates with popular calendar applications to bring appointments directly into your client’s calendar of choice.
- Imports appointment, on-call, and schedule information directly from third-party scheduling applications.
- Automatically sets scheduled imports to run at off-peak times to save valuable time and resources.
- Simplifies workforce management with customizable shifts, roles, and statuses.
- Provides customized schedules to meet each client’s specific needs.
- Monitors employee and staff workloads by checking the totals for the selected month, week, and even day.